Followers

Tuesday, March 15, 2022

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! : 03 15 2022

     Just so you know, it's not my birthday, or at least I'm pretty sure it isn't.  But if it was, I'd be ready for the party because right off the bat I found the Happy Birthday Tiara.  Almost looks like the gloved hand is holding it, but no, I only took it because I've found so many gloves in the last week or so.  Anyway, here's a blanket Happy Birthday to all you Ides of March babies. 

     Found a bracelet with a Big Sis-Lil Sis charm and a Love the Life charm.  Guess we'll be branching out into women's fine jewelry in the 'Rundover' Store next.  I found several pieces of clear tubing at the curb and from what else was there, it may have been part of a fish tank.  The yellow hooky thingamabob I had to take just because it was odd, but I also wanted to figure out what it was.  Seems "Da Googles" knows, it's a Jameson Corp No. 24.01 S-Hook.  If it hadn't been run over so many times, I probably could have read the stamp on the side.  

     Lots of nuts in the road today (picked up by yes, we know...) and a socket too, picked that up where a driveway hit the street.  I was finding lots of shiny pennies, one after another, and when I spotted the quarter and dime together, then I started thinking Hit-For-The-Cycle!  And it took a while for the nickel to show up, but of course I knew it would.  It ended up being in a turn lane that I usually don't get to see, I'm usually across the road seeing as that's what the traffic normally allows.  But for some reason I ended up over there, and then asking (rhetorically) how does He do that???  Had a big laugh over that.  A big smile, and a bigger yet "thank you Creator of all things for this symbol of your infinite abundance."  Yeayuh!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Chapter 2.2

The new blog is set up. Running. And should be wrinkle free. This blog remains... for Jim to return to. In the meantime, you can encourage, ...

Followers