Followers

Tuesday, March 22, 2022

WHAT'S TAMARINDO? : 03 19 2022


      Another hat today and someone from the Services Response Team is missing their lid. Hope that won't keep them from responding--with services.  Not sure what the triangular shaped cloth things were, and 'Da Googles' had no clue either.  I hit for the extended cycle today (all 4 coins,lug nut,socket)!!! Thank you Creator of all for all these symbols!  Ok now, that has to be the smallest credit card I've ever seen, it's about the size your cat might use (and you thought they just sat home all day sleeping???)  The little rubber tag below the MC says 'Tamarindo' and I found out that it's a drink made from the tamarind plant.  It's native to most tropical regions and it's used for, among other things, medicinal purposes.  Who knew?  So, I wonder how the little rubber tag got into the road?

     Quite a few nuts in the road (I know, I know, just say it amongst yourselves...).  There's the usual smattering of bolts and washers too, it makes me wonder every time I hear something rattling around on my car--which one of those did my car drop??  The socket I mentioned was actually attached to an adapter to work with two different socket handles, something else for the tool box! I'll have to take a count one of these days, but I figure there must be 200-300 sockets, sockets handles, socket extenders, and socket adapters I've 'run' across in the road.  Which way more than compensates for any of the ones that I've lost down the engine compartment and which ended up in the road.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Chapter 2.2

The new blog is set up. Running. And should be wrinkle free. This blog remains... for Jim to return to. In the meantime, you can encourage, ...

Followers