Followers

Monday, April 25, 2022

H H M : 04 24 2022


      I found a ball cap with H H M on it and this time "Da Googles" wasn't able to tell me much.  But Wikipedia could, seems it's a fictional Albuquerque law firm from Breaking Bad.  And so it also seems to me we have a new addition to the fine line of men's 'found in the road' accessories, our Breaking Bad Line. 
      And a shout out today to Franklin.  Yo, Franklin, I found your glove, I'll set it aside for you.  You didn't happen to lose a gas cap too did you?  They weren't too far apart.  I also found what looks like a tiny grenade, it's threaded at the bottom to where it could be an auto tire valve cover.  No lug nuts today, so hopefully everyone out there is either safe or the wheel's already fallen off the car and it's not on the road to lose any more.  I vote for safe.

     3 quarters,6 nickels, 20 dimes, and 35 pennies, a pretty normal Sunday but don't think I'm not appreciative.  Thank you Creator of all for every little shiny penny I run across (literally and figuratively).  You can see at the top above the little grenade valve cover there's a little medallion. Thought it was a coin when I picked it up but Google Lens (cousin of "Da Googles") said it was a peace charm.  It has wings on one side and WP 925 on the reverse.  Interesting.    There was another S hook but no bungie cord nearby, and another pen in one of the bank driveways.  I'm really going to have to think about having a Garage  "stuff I found in the road" sale sometime soon, before this stuff starts to take over!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Chapter 2.2

The new blog is set up. Running. And should be wrinkle free. This blog remains... for Jim to return to. In the meantime, you can encourage, ...

Followers