Followers

Friday, April 22, 2022

Rubber Duckie #16 : 04 22 2022



     Found the 16th rubber duckie today, on a very busy 7 lane road, along the curb. He asked for asylum and I granted it, hey, I felt sorry for the poor little lost bird. 
     13 more 'NutsInTheRoad' and 8 were lug nuts fer cryin out loud! How are people's tires staying on?? More of the usual, bolts and machine screws, and a washer or three.  There was a large 16 mm socket for a half inch handle and an extension for a 3/8 inch one. One of these days I've got to see how many sets I can put together. Also there was another star drill bit, it's been quite a week for those too.  The round metal circle with CF-4 at the top I had no clue about, but "Da Googles" knew, it's an adapter used with brake fluid exchange when servicing a vehicle.  So, if you only use it in the shop,  how did it get lost on the side of the road you ask?  Question for the ages.  How did the bungie cord get there?  I think I can help with that.  Something came unbungied whilst traveling from point A to point B.  How else?
     The pennies trickled in over the whole run and that nickel might have been last. I think I had actually stopped to look at something else and spotted it. So blessed, pretty day, with sunshine on and off, and a breeze. Actually a whole buncha breeze!  And as always, thank you Creator for all these little symbols of Your infinite abundance. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Chapter 2.2

The new blog is set up. Running. And should be wrinkle free. This blog remains... for Jim to return to. In the meantime, you can encourage, ...

Followers