Followers

Friday, July 29, 2022

PICKIN & GRINNIN : 07 28 2022

          I had a leg up this morning in that I already had a shiny penny in the bank, one just showed up yesterday evening when I was out working, doing my researching for placing more fiber optic cable.  In the gravel in the street, and I wonder why nobody else saw it? In fact, how is it that I noticed it because I was hot and tired and not really looking for little shiny blessings in the road.  It always makes me laugh though. And thank you BTW creator of all things for the little symbol of your infinite abundance.  Moving on.

     Yes, it is July, it is heading toward 104 degrees today and yes, that was Santa I saw on the sidewalk.  Either it's really really late or really really early for wrapping Christmas gifts and sticking on a gift tag, but we have 3 more Santa tags if anybody is in wrapping mode.  Next, I had never seen one before but I found a trans-dermal stop smoking patch in the road today.  Good for whoever was wanting to stop but  bad that they misplaced the means to do it. There was another bungie cord out in traffic with the s-hook for it just down the street.  I have to admit though, I'm running out of things to bungie now.    Now I needed a quarter and a dime to 'hit for the cycle' again today and naturally I found them both together in a gas station parking lot.  Odd that I just happen to find those two right when I needed them......or is it??

And since I usually try to scan the road as well as the curb for treasures, today, out in the middle of an intersection was a quarter sitting right where the sun angle was perfect for me to see.  That's more than worth the 30 seconds it took for the traffic to clear.  Next, it was in a parking lot on the other side of the sidewalk, this time it's a green ear bud. Didn't see the charger base, but who knows, I may have one already.  The last thing I'll mention is a 3" PVC pipe joint piece.  I don't have any pipes to place right now, but you never know.  Oh yeah, I almost forgot the guitar pick, Now I've got somethng to help with my 'pickin & a grinnin"


No comments:

Post a Comment

Chapter 2.2

The new blog is set up. Running. And should be wrinkle free. This blog remains... for Jim to return to. In the meantime, you can encourage, ...

Followers