Followers

Monday, August 15, 2022

ALL THREE SYLLABLES : 08 15 2022

     I'm sure I'll look back in 5 or 6 months not on the heat but on how easy it was to only put on one layer and you're out the door, instead of 6 layers because we got our yearly ice storm.  Wahhh!  Ok, it was hot by the time I got out, my bad, so suck it up.  There was still lots of interesting stuff out there and it appears it's playing card week.   I only picked up one of these today, they were part of a Hawaiian deck and I included the back side, kind of an interesting deck.  There were two room key cards for Wyndham's LaQuinta with specific instructions.  Insert or swipe card, remove key, and turn handle, is that it? What about push and open door and then close it once you're in.  At least they were very positive, "Tonight you unlock your best self. Tomorrow you triumph."  I like that, well put. 

     I found a long USB cord passing a car wash and although it's not the same type of ends as my current phone, I still have lots of stuff that use that kind.  And I did ''hit for the cycle' today (penny,nickel,dime,quarter) with the quarter finally showing up in the last place I looked.  I don't have to know where it will all be, I just have to know that it will be somewhere.  And thank you Creator of all for all these symbols of Your infinite abundance.  Yeayuh! (all three syllables)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Chapter 2.2

The new blog is set up. Running. And should be wrinkle free. This blog remains... for Jim to return to. In the meantime, you can encourage, ...

Followers