Followers

Monday, August 8, 2022

It's Best To Lock Your Car : 08 06 2022

           I didn't have a very good run last Saturday, and was happy just to finish.  Wasn't feeling very good to start off, and it was 97 degrees (and add the heat index) when I finished so definitely not my finest hour. Some days you're just happy to make it back to the house.  Ok so, I found the Costco Exec Member Card about 10 minutes out and  believe it or not I was able to contact the owner.  She said she had left her wallet in her car unlocked and some dipwad went through the car and stole the wallet.   Jerk!  Anyway she had gotten a new card and asked me to cut up the old one.  Done and done.  There were a couple of shiny lug nuts (yeah, shiny helps), and I really need to make that Lug-Nut Award plaque so I can make use of some of these.  FYI, I'm pretty sure I made mention of that back in February and maybe once or twice since.  I found a couple of tools, a drill Phillips head attachment, and also a nut driver to add to the collections.  There were nuts in the road picked up by, yes we know, one more nut in the road. Lastly there were 5 dimes and 5 pennies, thank you Creator for these little symbols of your infinite abundance.  Now, there's a red penny in with the group, that was in a driveway where they had painted a red fire lane stripe and being in the wrong place at the wrong time, it had been painted red.  It was the right size and shape so I did a double take and went back and sure enough, it was a shiny penny on the other side.  Which we definitely like!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Chapter 2.2

The new blog is set up. Running. And should be wrinkle free. This blog remains... for Jim to return to. In the meantime, you can encourage, ...

Followers