Followers

Saturday, August 20, 2022

Just Park The Truck Out Front : 07 23 2022

          I'm ready for my Silverado, just park it out front and I'll clear space in the garage for it.  I found another TX lottery 2nd chance scratch off today and entered it another chance at that big boy.   This is a frequent Saturday route and what I found is typical, although you never really know what awaits.  There was a package of machine screws and I appreciate whoever dropped the bag, I only have to stop once. What I have been calling a hitch pin is, according to 'Da Googles' a Stainless Steel, 304, Safety Pin.  I stand corrected.  There was a Bedford Public Library card and it seems that I had one years ago back when I lived pretty close to Bedford.  It sorta kinda looks familiar.  There was the usual smattering of pig-iron and also another pen to add to the collection.  The tennis ball was right about where I've found the other ones on this route which is nowhere near a tennis court.  Go figure.  I did hit for the cycle again (penny,nickel,dime,quarter), almost twice if I had found a second nickel.  Let me say though that I'm always grateful for whatever I happen to run across (pun intended of course).  And as usual, thank you Creator of all for all these symbols of your infinite abundance.  Yaah Hooo! (mixin it up a little)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Chapter 2.2

The new blog is set up. Running. And should be wrinkle free. This blog remains... for Jim to return to. In the meantime, you can encourage, ...

Followers