Followers

Wednesday, September 7, 2022

7 AT A WACK : 09 06 2022

     An Allen wrench holder and 7 wrenches at the intersection of Davis & MidCities today.  No telling how it's been there waiting for me, it's been a week since I ran that route I'm thinking.  I've had other days like that when there's multiple items, pennies, sockets, lug nuts, wrenches, drill attachment bits and the like, but today it was Allen's turn.  Thank you Allen for seven at a wack!  I'm serving notice, tomorrow I'm expecting it to be hundred dollah bill day.  Just sayin.  It was an OAK'D hat on Sunday, today it's an STB Cap, which 'Da Googles' says is made in old Mexico and sold at the Outlet Mall in Mexico City.  Another tourist??  At the bottom left there's a little baby bungee cord I found, those little guys are so cute at that age.  The thing to the right of said bungee, is a bungee cord hook to use with the ever favorite Bungee Cord Net which I may have seen but didn't know what it was.  

     There was a cell phone case/screen protector and I did look all around but fortunately didn't see a phone anywhere.  With so much of somebody's life on their cell phone anymore you hate so see the phone get 'rundover'.  There was another 13mm socket, I don't know what it is about 10 and 13mm sockets, seems like I usually find one or the other.  (today it was the other) There was another titanium drill bit to go with the two I found on Sunday.  There were a lot of those glass beads you see inside a vase along Davis Blvd and it's the 3rd or 4th time I've seen those en mass.  Odd.  There was a single penny, nickel, and dime today but no 'extended cycle' (see previous posts) as I somehow missed seeing the quarter.  Usually when I'm down to just one thing left I'll poke around a little more giving it a chance to 'show up', which of course turns a 6 mile into a 7 mile run.  It'll be there tomorrow.  And lastly......thank you Creator for all these little symbols of Your infinite abundance. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Chapter 2.2

The new blog is set up. Running. And should be wrinkle free. This blog remains... for Jim to return to. In the meantime, you can encourage, ...

Followers