Followers

Wednesday, September 21, 2022

WHAT SCHLOCK! : 09 19 2022

 

    Yes, it is possible to find stuff in the dark, or rather for the pennies to find you.   It would have been a very late start this morning as it was already 91 outside, so I decided to punt and run after the sun went down. Turns out it was after 10p before I finally got out the door, but I had a lighted belt and a ball cap headlamp so I'm pretty sure I wouldn't be sneaking up on anything.  It was cooler yes, but still humid, yeah I know---Wah!!  Ok, so first, I stumbled across a light-up tube, it says Everbrite on it and has pictures of lots of little bugs .  Haven't got a clue on this one which is why I pick up some of this stuff---to check later because I'm curious.   'Da Googles' said that it's a "Fashion LED Flashlight Torch Party Flashing Glow Stick Portable Penlight Pocket Light Stick.  Seriously???  What schlock!!!  It's from French website, which makes me kinda glad I've forgotten all 3 years of high School French.  Whuhuoy!!!  I did see another hotel room card, this time it was from Woodspring Suites, seems it's a place to live if you can't afford an apartment.   A shiny lug-nut and a washer near a street light were no-brainers, but as much as it amazes me when the shiny pennies find me in the daylight, how it happens in the dark of night really makes me smile.  And a nickel to boot!  Thank you Creator of all once again!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Chapter 2.2

The new blog is set up. Running. And should be wrinkle free. This blog remains... for Jim to return to. In the meantime, you can encourage, ...

Followers