Followers

Sunday, October 9, 2022

4.5mm--Go Figure : 10 08 2022



           Another credit card today, it's the 1st one from The Austin Bank I've found. I called them when I got back to the house and I actually got someone in the USA to talk to.  She was very nice and said she would cancel the card and contact Lewis the card holder (yes, you Lewis who needs to be a litttle more careful with your credit cards!)  We are going to be traveling for the next few weeks so this is the last familiar route for a while.  There weren't a lot of surprises in the road today, it just goes to show, you never know.  But there were a couple of sockets, one a familiiar 10mm, the smaller one was 4.5mm, which just seems odd to me.  When did we start going to in-between sizes?  Was I just napping when that memo came out? Moving on, I started to entertain thoughts about 'hitting for the cycle' after the quarter finally showed up, but no nickel, or at least none I could see today.  But no matter, thank you Creator of all things for these symbols of your infinite abundnce. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Chapter 2.2

The new blog is set up. Running. And should be wrinkle free. This blog remains... for Jim to return to. In the meantime, you can encourage, ...

Followers