Followers

Tuesday, October 25, 2022

Hey, Bungalo Bill : 10 25 2022

     Looks like Bungalo Bill dropped another 9mm cartridge in the road today.  It must be ammo week, I found a .243 Winchester shell in the street yesterday, go figure.  I enjoyed the rainy run yesterday, but it was nice to have dry streets, blue skies, and cool temps this morning.  I see a lot of gloves and the names can be a little crazy.  Not the Ninja-Flex ones mind you, but Gorilla Grip, Big Worm Fishing, and the Gripster make me wonder who's running the ship?  Another Maxi-Flex today to go with the one back on 8/3/22.  There was a nylon strap I found, I think it could be useful, but I'm not sure what it went to.  There was another lug-nut avec le lug, come on folks, tighten-ez-vous already.  I found a socket extension passing a gas station today and it's a good length. I have some longer and shorter than this one so it will fit right in.  There was a really small Allen wrench, it must have gotten away from the group and gotten lost.  The change today came slowly but surely this morning, a quarter, three dimes and five pennies.  No nickel, at least that I saw but I suppose that makes up for the seven I found in the rain yesterday.  Regardless, thank you Creator of all for all the little symbols of Your infinite abundance.  Over and out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Chapter 2.2

The new blog is set up. Running. And should be wrinkle free. This blog remains... for Jim to return to. In the meantime, you can encourage, ...

Followers