Followers

Tuesday, October 11, 2022

The Minnie Moustercard. : 10 10 2022


      The Minnie Mousetercard, don't leave Disneyland without it. And here I thought I had seen it all. Truly you just never know what you're going to find on these runs. Next to our Mousetercard I found a Republic Gun Club beer can koozie.  Beer and guns, that's surely a match made in heaven.  Above that there's a WHAM squishy ball. Kinda says it all, don't it?  

     At the top we have Nutzilla! Not sure what that fell off of but it has to be ginormous!  There were some of the usual suspects today, like a 13mm socket and another iPhone USB charger cord.  There was another Dumbo feather (nope, no flying today either) and a little kid shoe. I've seen how little guys can kick off the shoes or socks in a heartbeat so I'm guessing this little dude kicked one off in the car with a window down.  Let's hope at least.  There's another 'flying wedge' of coins today and I really expected to find that nickel to 'hit for the cycle'. No complaints, I was happy just for that first shiny penny. And of course, thank you Creator of all things for all these little symbols of Your infinite abundance.  Yeayuh!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Chapter 2.2

The new blog is set up. Running. And should be wrinkle free. This blog remains... for Jim to return to. In the meantime, you can encourage, ...

Followers