Followers

Tuesday, December 20, 2022

Lebenty Seven to One : 12 20 2022

 

    It was penny/dime day and they were neck and neck for most of the run.  The pennies eventually won out, but then they usually do.  And 12 coins on a route that I run a lot is pretty good too. So thank you 12 times Creator of all things for these little treasures.   There were a couple of NutsInTheRoad today, picked up by, yes, we all know, OneMoreNutInTheRoad.  There was a pink sheriff's badge out there today that says Silver Dollar City, and that's news to me.  But 'Da Googles' knows......that it's an amusement park in Branson MO.  You know, the one off of MO Route 76 on the Indian Point peninsula of Table Rock Lake.  Yeah, that one.  There was another magnetic sign on the ground out there, this one for some lawn service which makes 4 days in a row now for signs. Not sure why they've chosen now to start jumping off vehicles, but that does remind me that I previously found a "Student Driver" sign that needs to be shared. HA!  I normally don't pick up wood screws but this one I did and of course, further along the way I found the right star bit it takes to screw it in.  What are the odds of that happening?  Not only is it the right size but I had to run where it was, and then to have spotted this very small metal bit in the road, all while moving at break-neck speed.  OK, it's all a miracle expect for the break-neck speed (which would be a miracle).  It was reasonably paced speed, not tripping over your own feet speed, watching out for traffic speed, but still getting a good workout speed.  So, back to what are the odds?  If I was a betting man I'd say something like lebenty seven to one.  Against. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Chapter 2.2

The new blog is set up. Running. And should be wrinkle free. This blog remains... for Jim to return to. In the meantime, you can encourage, ...

Followers