Followers

Thursday, February 16, 2023

GOOD KARMA : 02 16 23

 

     75 yesterday, really nice short sleeve shirt weather to run. Today, 29 with the wind chill and 7 layers of clothes.  Whuhuoy!  Welcome to Texas!  Starting off, there was another TX Lotto 2nd chance scratch ticket with a chance at the Big Bad Bold Triple-Throwdown iHeartRadio Mega-Dollar Cash Blitz. (Wow, say that fast 6 times.)  There actually was a lot of pig-iron along the curb today including 7 NutsInTheRoad including a lug-nut.  It was interesting trying to pick up anything today though having two thick pair of gloves on.  I spotted that little square 7gm wheel balancing weight and remember thinking that there's 4 tires on a vehicle, shouldn't there be three more? And so there was.  Still don't know the how-why of those yet. I was also able to spot two shiny pennies out there even though the wind was making my eyes water to 'beat the band.'  And make the nose run too, neither of which was very attractive.  But thank you Creator for two little blessings.  And I did my good for the day today. I passed a woman at a gas station air pump (which didn't work) who was sitting on the ground trying to feed a can of flat-fix into her tire. And bless her heart it only let the rest of the air out of the tire.  I let her know I'd return with my car and an air compressor to air it up. Which I did and I did. So, Good Karma all around!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Chapter 2.2

The new blog is set up. Running. And should be wrinkle free. This blog remains... for Jim to return to. In the meantime, you can encourage, ...

Followers