Followers

Monday, March 13, 2023

Two Working Feet : 03 12 2023

 

    41 coins found me today which is pretty good even for the longer Sunday run. It's been 3 weeks since I've run this route which is plenty of time for coins and assorted 'fun stuff' to have accumulated.  And did.  There were familiar pens, a $2 Pilot G-2 07, and a 9¢ Bic Round Stick and I can see why the banks I pass have (and lose) more Round Sticks. They probably keep the PilotG-2s for something more profitable than bank withdrawals.  There were workgloves today as well, but I only picked up the Maxi-flex.  I wasn't looking to do any Ninja-flexing, Black- icing, or Big-Worm-Fishing so I kept it simple. That Keychain thing next to the glove was a mystery to me but not to 'Da Googles'.    It's part of a Legend of Zelda (Hylian Shield) official keychain.  Ya learn something new every day.  Lastly, I found a very small socket, a very shiny lug-nut, and with various pennies, nickel, dimes, and quarters, I 'hit for the extended cycle' today, hoo, and woo!!  Lots of blessings to be thankful for, all those coins, a pretty morning to run, and of course, two working feet to pound the street. Yeayuh!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Chapter 2.2

The new blog is set up. Running. And should be wrinkle free. This blog remains... for Jim to return to. In the meantime, you can encourage, ...

Followers