Followers

Saturday, April 8, 2023

SUFFICIENT : 04 07 2023

 

    Occupational hazard today, I tripped on a wheel-cover steel ring today.  I stepped on it with the left foot and my right foot went through it and was stuck so I ended up going down and then rolling over my right shoulder.  It was kind of an elegant face-plant, and since it felt sort of graceful so I was expecting good marks from all the judges including the one from Romania that gave me a 4.0 last time.  9.4, 9.0, 8.9, 9.2, and 6.0 from you-know-who. Erk-jay!   Seems the 'glove-of-the day' today comes from our friends at FIRM-GRIP.  For those times when you really need a ....... firm grip.  That big hunk or iron on the left in the picture has a number of names, like Crosby Shackle, Bow Shackle, Screw Pin Anchor Shackle, and Clevis Shackle.  Having a tough time making up their minds it seems.  There wasn't much in terms of interesting stuff in the street today, a few NutsInTheRoad, there was another 'Round Stick' aka writing utensil aka regular ol' pen,.  But there were 3 shiny pennies that found me today so that definitely makes it a successful run.  In spite of the 'face plant.'  Which I've got a feeling my shoulder will be reminding me about tomorrow.  Fortunately, a sufficient amount of neck smooches will counteract any shoulder discomfort.  Sufficient is the operative word here.  Did you get that honey??

2 comments:

Chapter 2.2

The new blog is set up. Running. And should be wrinkle free. This blog remains... for Jim to return to. In the meantime, you can encourage, ...

Followers